Today, I summarize after three days of running with a pair Nike Vaporfly 4% Flyknit with Mr. Tuyen Trainer and Mr. Phat Trainer from Magic Stride running academy. Surely you also know recently that I often mentioned Magic Stride but do not understand what they do to me, right?
It’s as simple as this: I re-participate in sports activities, especially jogging with two main goals as follows:
1. Jogging as well as practicing sports takes science and perseverance. So I talk to the brothers and sisters at Magic Stride to be trained in the exercises. Before when I was involved in sports, I was injured, so when I come back, I am more serious and more aware of training as well as complying with the curriculum and guidance from experienced brothers and sisters. wake up to progress. Injury can stop you from playing your favorite sport as well as prevent you from returning to training for fear of re-injury. But if you know the right practice, it will not be a concern anymore. At the same time, methodical practice will help me play better than my favorite subject. This is also very important guys. Getting up early to practice helps me get motivated and inspired. Waking up every morning at 4:45 and starting to practice at 5:30 has been a big change for me.
Many of you commented on the video when I was running: “THE PIGER IS RUNNING!”
2. For nearly 6 years, I have loved and loved sneakers, love is getting bigger, not getting smaller. Contacting from sneakerheads, brothers and sisters in the shoe-loving community, who love fashion and working with sports brands in Vietnam and internationally, I myself want to bring more interesting things for you. through EACHSHOES. The goal that EACHSHOES wants to aim for is to evaluate a shoe and bring it back to its true nature, use the correct function that the shoe was created for, so that you can have an objective look and help you make decisions. when buying shoes. Obviously since I started using shoes for running I have learned a lot more. Things that when using shoes to go out, go to work cannot feel. Brands develop technology for users to experience, so we definitely need the right experience. What I want is simply to bring new perspectives for a shoe and dozens of stories behind it (if any).
The distance and speed I’ve been running for the last three days!
3. I used to not be fat, and then gained 14 pounds, so now I realize that practicing sports brings a lot of fun. I say it is hard to believe and I take the evidence of a fat kid like me to be able to create a little inspiration with you. Maybe on the runway, we can connect and interact with each other, expand many things. In addition to beautiful sneakers, now we have more performance-branded sneakers, has our own shoe collection diversified, right?
Just so rambling, I had a fun and eager to wear couple Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit on foot to run. Spent 7,000,000 VND to buy it, not a lot of money, but not too small.
I’ve put a lot on these running shoes, and the Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit didn’t disappoint.
Through 3 sessions of 6km, 10km and 8km, in addition to exercises to improve the shorter running time, I also feel confident when wearing beautiful shoes & top on legs. Detailed assessment for the brothers and sisters to grasp the Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit as follows:
Upper: Flyknit attached to the reed. You can call it Sock-line or Slip-on is fine. Flyknit is certainly no stranger to many of you, this is Nike’s advanced weaving technology. Its rival is the adidas that owns Primeknit. These are the two most famous knit fabrics available today. The other parties I asked for permission are not listed.
Cushion cushion: Using ZoomX Foam technology. Nike and Adidas are pursuing energy return technology together. If comparing technology, it is true that Nike now has ZoomX & React, adidas I have looked up, BOOST is currently the most popular from 2013 up to now. The ZoomX buffer is very quiet, compared to React, I feel less smooth, but after 24km of running, I feel great and I prefer ZoomX over React. Another feature is that I find ZoomX lighter than React.
Wiring system: Nike developed the instep lacing on the Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit, which is laced to help stabilize the foot even though the full upper part is fully enclosed. Inside there is a layer of fabric covering the shoelace buttons, to avoid the u-shaped piercing on the instep, causing pain when running for a long time.
Traction: Nike uses a durable rubber layer and a geometrical sole shape for optimal running.
Heel: I put on my feet when I was not running, I moved slightly and the cushion I felt was thinner, the Heeltab part helped me pull the heel of my shoes. I think the orange-dyed simili skin is A BIG PROBLEM, you can read it down below.
– Other notable features:
first. Bright Crimson / Sapphire / White / Black, some people look at their feet for a long time (it feels good, even though I’m not too good at running haha!).
2. Next is the pointed heel to support maximum grounding force. I love the sharp-clawed heel affair the most, I feel it will help me run faster, I emphasize the feeling.
3. The inner lining cannot be removed, and the dead glue is stuck inside the shoes. On the background are the words RACING and the Nike Swoosh logo. I have run 24km but it printed very well, not peeling or fading.
4. The top of the laces is also Racing & Nike. These shoes are made for runners.
5. These shoes were worn by Eliud Kipchoge – who is being dubbed the king of the world Marathon & also the fastest runner in the world 42km Marathon with a time of 2 hours 1 minute 39 seconds at the Berlin Marathon 2018. He is also one of three people who attended the Breaking2 project of Nike with a record of 2 hours and 45 seconds for that 42km distance. Personally, I think Nike has customized the Kipchoge for the 4% Flyknit Vaporfly different from the one on the market.
6. Nike has released 2 versions Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite Flyprint Chicago / NYC Marathon / Tokyo 2019 and Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite Flyprint London with repurchase price in turn is VND 50,000,000 and VND 65,000,000.
7. The shoe body has the words 4% MEASURED IN THE LAB. VERIFIED WITH MEDALS & RECORDS (roughly translated as: The shoes are tested in the lab (research). Acknowledged by many medals and records.). Speaking of which, it is undeniable that these are the running shoes used by many amateurs & professional athletes for the recent major prizes and the first prize.
1. PRICE: The price is quite acrid. I really say this. The price on the website is 250 USD and these are the highest priced running shoes that I have bought and used. Well, if you spend 7,000,000 VND to buy it, you have to practice properly and improve. If you don’t, if you tell me to do color, you will die.
2. BOX: The box was too ordinary with a pair of high-priced shoes. Honestly, Nike plays a box that I thought it had to invest a little for it to be nicer or it looked good, everyone was afraid of a normal box like any other box.
3. COLORING IN SHOES: Oh this is what makes me mad the most. I ran on the first day on May 24, 2019 with a distance of 6km and wore white adidas shoes. When I returned, I found that the heels were orange, and my socks were broken. I decided to contact Nike to see how they solved it, I’m still working on it. After this part, I’ll do a separate lesson for you guys. This is annoying, but let’s see how Nike solves this situation. Sorry, brothers and sisters, because you were out of focus, you can’t see it too clearly.
4. RECOGNITION AND VERY RECOGNITION: Honestly, these are running shoes that the buffer has not yet worn, it is wrinkled, opening the box will see wrinkles and wearing running legs for a while is very wrinkled. My brothers and sisters in the community are called crease á, guys. In fact, the Zoom technology is irreversible, React does. This minus point is actually anyone who cares about the rest, I don’t pay attention. If you do not like wrinkles, you should consider it.
5. The base body is a paint that can fade quickly: Nike paints a layer that turns green to orange, the large outer cheek Swoosh logo slips down. I had lightly scratched the paint and didn’t notice it. If you buy and wear casual wear, please pay attention to this section for me.
6. Design: The design shoes are too heavy for jogging and sports, I find myself only confident when wearing these shoes for running. This pair for everyday casual wear I don’t feel at all, no matter what color combination it is. I like sneakers that are both fashionable and run, so I don’t really like jogging design. But it was born for Racing, so I’ll just use it for running. No more complaints.
1. I spend 8.5 / 10 points to evaluate the Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit that I already own. The shoes are really worth the money. I had high expectations & I felt satisfied with its function. Deserves a pair of running shoes thanks to excellent performance.
2. I will bring it to run during the 09.06.2019 round at VNExpress Marathon Quy Nhon and hope my 10km distance will have the best performance.
3. I will continue to work with Nike and see how Nike’s solution to the case of VND 7,000,000 shoes that color like this is not acceptable.
Source: A detailed review of the Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit running shoe after a 24km run – THESE SHOES ARE GOOD!