BAPE fans will have a wide selection of clothes, shoes and accessories too
As reported not long ago, adidas and BAPE continue to collaborate on a special collection again, celebrating the Super Bowl next month. Specifically, we have a very cool pair of Ultra BOOST, a pair of shoes for playing football (cleat), accessories such as jackets, tights, oversize t-shirts, gloves, helmets and even a ball. sex. All are decorated with BAPE’s signature camo motif with an orangutan head, accompanied by the brand’s logo and adidas accentuated on the products.
Needless to say how hype of this collection is, it is almost difficult for us to own them at a retail price. However, please refer to the official information about “bean sprouts” of all products, from which you plan to save for yourself.
- BAPE x adidas Ultra Boosts ($ 200) ~ VND 4 million
- BAPE x adidas adizero 8.0 Cleats ($ 200) ~ 4 million VND
- BAPE x adidas ZNE Hoodie ($ 200) ~ VND 4 million
- Oversize baseball style T-shirt ($ 140) ~ 3 million 200 VND
- Training tights ($ 40) ~ 1 million VND
- Sports armband ($ 60) ~ 1 million 200 VND
- BAPE x adidas adizero Gloves ($ 65) ~ 1 million and a half VND
- Rugby helmet ($ 600) ~ 13 million VND
- Football ($ 60) ~ 1 million 200 VND
The entire BAPE x adidas collection will be available February 1 and 2 at the adidas website and exclusively at the Social Status store (address: 433 Bishop Street NW Atlanta, Georgia 30318). It seems that among the above products, the Ultra BOOST pair will be an indispensable option for the sneakerhead.