Top the most notable sneakers of NBA All-Star 2018 season?
This year’s NBA All-Star saw a big change in team roster as the NBA eliminated Team East and Team West. Instead, the top two most voted stars today, Lebron and Curry, were selected for their teammates respectively. As a result, the side of “The King” won with the score 148-145. At the same time, James also took the MVP title with a triple-double miss (29 points / 10 caught the ball and turned the table / 8 assists).
While our stars are out on the pitch, performing basketball shots and coordinating skillfully, sportswear brands have plenty of opportunities to show off their best sneaker versions dedicated to this massive event. .
For that reason, let’s take a look at the best color schemes that appeared at NBA All-Star 2018 with EACHSHOES.
1. Bradley Beal: Nike React Hyperdunk Low PE
2. Kyle Lowry: adidas Crazy Explosive Primeknit PE
3. Anthony Davis: Nike Air Max Dominate PE
4. Kemba Walker: Air Jordan 10 Retro “I’m Back”
5. Giannis Antetokounmpo: Nike Kobe AD Mid “Passion”
6. Stephen Curry: Under Armor Cury 4 “Flushed Pink”
7. Lebron James: KITH x Nike Lebron 15 “Long Live The King” & Nike LeBron 15 Low
8. Damian Lillard: BAPE x adidas Dame 4
9. Jaylen Brown: adidas Tmac 3
10. James Harden: adidas Harden Vol. 2 “California Dreamin”
10. Demar Derozan: UNDEFEATED x Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro PE
11. Devin Booker: UNDEFEATED x Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro PE
12. Kyrie Irving: Nike Kyrie 4 “All Star”
13. Kyrie Irving: Nike Kyrie Budget Shoe
14. Klay Thompson: Anta KT3 “All Star”
15. Russell Westbrook: Jordan Zer0.1 “LA City”
16. Kevin Durant: Nike KD 10 “All Star”
17. Draymond Green: Nike Zoom Rev 2018 PE
18. Paul George: Nike PG2 “All-Star”
19. Lauri Markkanen: Nike React Hyperdunk
20. Buddy Hield: Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High “Rare Air”
21. Donovan Mitchell: BAPE x adidas Dame 4
Source: Top the most notable sneakers of NBA All-Star 2018 season?